- This event has passed.
Cleburne State Park Training Run – August 29th
August 29, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Looking to get away from the regular routine of running the same dirt and vert…….
We’ve got the answer for you……
Starting at 7am on Saturday, August 29th we will be running at Cleburne State Park. After you enter the park, go all the way to the back and that is where we will start and finish each loop.
The loop is 8-ish miles and we will stop at the start/finish area each time to refuel/restock.
Please let us know if you plan on joining us and be sure the to pack the following:
- Enough hydration and nutrition for the amount of time you plan on being there
- Refueling drink and food for post run
- Chair to sit down on after the run
- Towel – you’re going to want to change and/or shower before heading home
- Clean clothes – showering or not, you will not want to drive home in your sweaty and stinky running clothes
- Humor – this is a tough trail and you’ll want to make the best of it